Registration is compulsory to attend the Conference.
• To register a paper at the conference, at least one Author of an accepted paper MUST register. The authors that do not register prior to this deadline will not have their papers included in the conference proceedings and schedule.
• Student rate is ONLY applicable for students who are FIRST authors and attached their student' ID card copy when register. Please attach a valid student ID while submitting the registration documents.
• One registration covers only one paper. An author with more than one accepted paper needs to pay additional paper charges. Appropriate quantities need to be selected to cover all additional papers.
• Authors with papers longer than 5 pages need to pay an overlength page fee for each extra page.
Registration Normal Rate
|485 USD / 3000 RMB|
Registration Student Rate
|435 USD / 2850 RMB|
Registration Abstract Registration
|385 USD / 2500 RMB|
|300 USD / 1850 RMB|
Registration Additional Paper
|350 USD / 2250 RMB|
Registration Additional Page
|60 USD / 385 RMB|
Returns and Cancellation
• Cancellations must be received in writing (email) to the Conference Secretary. Cancellations will not be deemed to be received until you have written confirmation from the Conference Secretary. If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 60% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.